Friday, March 2, 2012

We're Leaving!

Well, the time has come for us to leave. I am super excited, but nervous at the same time. I just have to sit through chapel and then we will head down to Charlotte where we will catch our first plane to Miami, and from there we will be flying to Montevideo. 


It's hard to believe the time has come for us to head out, but as I was packing yesterday it was just starting to hit me that this trip after all that preparation and planning is now a reality. I can't wait!


I will try to keep this updated while we are over there, but depending on computer and WiFi accessibility it may not be as often as I would like. Thank you everyone for your prayers. They are a great encouragement!


Right now the only prayer request I have is for safety in our travels and that everything will go smoothly. Love and appreciate each one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment