Well, friends. After 29 hours of traveling I have finally arrived back in West Virginia at school. It is good to be back, but I thoroughly enjoyed the time spent in Uruguay. I will miss everyone.
Sorry, I was unable to post while over there, they kept us pretty busy, and internet was not easily accessible. However, I did make sure that I kept a journal of all the happenings of each day, and next week sometime I will be receiving a CD with all the pictures that were taken while we were over there. So, over the course of the next couple weeks, in my spare time, ;) I will be posting what we did, how it went, prayer requests, and of course pictures.
Thank you all for your prayers while we were over there, even though I wasn't able to help you make them specific like I had originally planned I know God heard them and He was with us and in control every step of the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment